Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ladies night!

Although we had to drive back to Asheville on the wings of the night we were thrilled to spend Monday evening with the Women's Missionary group at Rolesville Baptist Church. We love to share about our heart for missions and the work ahead in Liberia and these ladies (as well as a few gentlemen) were all ears. I meant to take some pictures to post but as usual my mind went elsewhere and photos of the event were an afterthought.

Thank you to everyone that attended the meeting last night! We were so blessed by your generosity in all areas! I have been so blessed by my grandmother's support and enthusiasm for our work in Liberia. She helped put on the meeting and introduced Kyle and myself. It was great to see her taking such an active part in this process alongside us.

I was especially blessed by one of the ladies that hugged me as we left and told me not to fear that we would have much prayer support behind our work. I have no doubt that this precious lady will be taking us to the Lord on a regular basis! What a very humbling blessing.

Due to our late night drive we had a difficult time getting out of bed this morning. The Birthday boy (Happy Birthday Kyle!) wished that everyone got their birthdays as a holiday. So if you get a chance wish him a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Thanks for following all that the Lord is doing in our lives and along the road of this journey.

Peace friends,
Jessica (and Kyle)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our corner of the web! Leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!

~Kyle and Jessica Hoover

Related Posts with Thumbnails