Friday, September 10, 2010

Where We're At

Post from late in the day. Schedules are out the window for us at this point.

We're in Andrews, NC and are excited to spend an extended period with our friends here. God is using this time of preparation. Today I (Jessica) was reading through my regular blog reads. I came upon one particular blog that really spoke to where Kyle and I are right now and where it is that we are headed.

Read Grandma's Letters from Africa to see what I mean. Linda's words minister to my heart and I am so thankful for her precious (albeit "virtual', but undoubtedly real) encouragement over the course of the last few months. The part about degrees of willingness cuts right to the heart of the matter for me. I'm there. I hope it will give you a glimpse into our lives right now, but also challenge your spirit to reach beyond the comfortable so that Christ might be known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our corner of the web! Leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!

~Kyle and Jessica Hoover

Related Posts with Thumbnails