Monday, March 29, 2010

Here, there, everywhere...

Life seems very up and down right now.

We were in Chattanooga over the weekend. Kyle had to come pick me up from the True Woman 10' conference that I attended. The conference was so refreshing and the Lord has really used it to remind me of who He is and to push me forward in my walk and obedience to Him. This conference (which I attended in Chicago in 08') has really been used by the Lord as a catalyst to greater spiritual growth in my life. I am so blessed.

Nonetheless, the constant travel has left me drained. Kyle had to leave out this morning for Charlotte. He will be there all week. So we will both be working on little projects in our spare time that have to do with our work in Liberia, except I will be here and he will be there.

When Kyle comes back we will be leaving out for Easter destinations all across the greater NC area! We will get the opportunity to share with several groups this coming weekend about our plans for Liberia. Pray that God would provide hearts willing to partner with us in this ministry. So the work continues...even in my weariness...I'm lovin' it.

1 comment:

  1. I can totally identify with the traveling feeling right now. I'm cheering for you and praying for you. When all around me is inconstant, it forces me all the more to talk to Jesus. :) Welcome to missionary life. I know its crazy, but you will truly say the journey is worth it. (I know that all sounded cliche, but try to look past that.) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our corner of the web! Leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!

~Kyle and Jessica Hoover

Related Posts with Thumbnails