Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Simple Equation

Sorry for the lack of posts the last couple of days...Here is a simple equation to explain the situation.

Jessica's lack of computer = lack of blog posts

No worries, I should have a new computer within the next week. I hope for Kyle's sake that I do. Next week I will post lots of pictures from the holiday and special New Years' greetings from Liberia.

I know you can hardly wait. I know I can't(insert sarcasm here)
For realz, not having a computer makes me realize what a blessing it is to be able to connect with family, friends and complete strangers all over the world through this little blog!

In the meantime check this nifty link out and pray over what this means for God's work here in Liberia!

Amani Comes Full Circle

More on this to come later! I'm super excited about this...(not even a hint of sarcasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our corner of the web! Leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!

~Kyle and Jessica Hoover

Related Posts with Thumbnails