Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Not much going on around the Hoover house. We are in that quiet before the storm that is the holidays! I (Jessica) am readying myself to do a bit of cooking tomorrow. A controversial recipe for dressing, a cranberry apple relish that will knock your socks off and the top secret holiday cookies are on the agenda. We are sticking close to home on Thanksgiving Day because unfortunately Kyle has to work on Friday. We will be heading out for the weekend to see family Friday evening. We've had some very gracious local framily (my spliced word for friends and family...I mean if Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie can do it...) that has invited us to join them for supper. Yes, please!

I am sure we'll take pictures of our little turkey eating turkey...just for all of  you to see! 

We are thankful for much. I hope that all of us practice thanksgiving each day. I love this quote by Ann Voskamp, "In Christ, Thanksgiving is more than a holiday. In Christ, Thanksgiving is all of our days." I hope that is found to be true in all of our lives. We are overwhelmingly grateful for all of you who love our family so well. Blessings on this week of Thanksgiving to you and your's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our corner of the web! Leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!

~Kyle and Jessica Hoover

Related Posts with Thumbnails