Thursday, January 30, 2014

Back from Colombia!

Kyle had an amazing trip to Colombia and returned home to the NC mountains just in time for our Snowpacolypse aka our 1" of snow. It's summer in South America of course so he was not ready for what has become our norm this winter- POLAR VORTEX!

It was his first experience in Latin America and I think that it was a good one. One that I know he wants to share more about. I told him that I think it is pretty amazing that he has now been on 5 of 7 continents.

He took some amazing pictures that I hope to nab from him soon and when I do I will share them here. There sounds like there is great potential for some exciting work in Colombia. Please be in prayer for us as we work with our Equip missionaries and the nationals working in Colombia.

Thanks for your incredible support while Kyle was away. Millie and I survived and dare I say even thrived a bit! We made some new friends and I was able to get caught up after being sick earlier in the month.

Ok, I'll update with Kyle's pictures soon so that you can experience sunshine and warm temps vicariously through them. For now, stay warm like our local Russian immigrants are doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our corner of the web! Leave a comment to let us know you stopped by!

~Kyle and Jessica Hoover

Related Posts with Thumbnails